- SQFT 600 sqft
- Bathrooms 1
- Bedrooms 1
- Maint/CC $1,081
- Price $450,000
One Bedroom in the historic Whitby Building designed by Emery Roth in 1924.
Property Type: Co-op
windowed kitchen, windowed bath, a generously sized south facing bedroom and great storage space, including big closet. Hardwood floors and prewar details are in good condition.
- 24-hour Front Desk Staff
- Dry Cleaning and Package Storage (UPS/FedEx/Fresh Direct/etc)
- Live-in Superintendent
- Night & Weekend Security Guard
- Full-time Building Manager
- Handyman and Porters on staff
- Newly Renovated Laundry Room with 26 card activated machines
- Bike storage
- Storage Room w/ Lockers
- Pet friendly
- Friendly residents including several Broadway stars
- Annual holiday party
- Steps to the theater district
- Nearby Hells Kitchen / Clinton nightlife
- Close to all major transportation hubs
- Central Park, Bryant Park and Hudson River Park nearby!