- Bathrooms 1.00
- Maint/CC $0
- Price $1,920 per month
August 1st lease start - SEE BROOKLYNROOSEVELT.COM - You've never seen a building this feature packed in Brooklyn before.
Live in absurd style at this converted Pre-War Bank. Units feature central air and heat, utterly massive 9ft wide windows, separate kitchens, hardwood floors and video intercoms.
Located on the border of historic Stuyvesant Heights and Bushwick, Brooklyn just one block from the Gates Avenue J train stop this converted bank features amenities like a truly astounding collections of amenities:
- 24-hour Doorman
- Verizon FiOS and Optimum internet/television/phone available
- On-site Maintenance
- Package Room (With Refrigerated Storage For Delivered Food)
- On-Site Cafe with complimentary Coffee for tenants and guests
- Fully Stocked 1,000sqft Gym with Treadmills, Ellipticals, Weights and much more
- On-site Laundry Facilities
- Epic Bicycle Storage in a former Bank Vault
- Co-working Space
- 12 Seat Movie Theater
- ATM In Lobby
- Yoga Studio/Rehearsal Room
- On-site Parking @ $250/mo
- Tenant Club/Lounge
-7000sq/ft Roof Deck
Showing now for August 1st move-in date. Cats are allowed. Sorry, no dogs. Contact Joe to schedule a viewing.