- Bathrooms 1.00
- Bedrooms 1
- Maint/CC $1,323
- Price $695,000
Gorgeous sunshine by day – Shimmering Empire State Building views by night.
Perched on an upper floor in a classic Art-Deco
high-rise, this charming, corner unit is a neighborhood gem. Wrapping around the northeast corner of the building, this apartment combines the convenience of Manhattan living with the benefit of an affordable Hudson Yards investment. Highlights include:
- Panoramic city views
- Warm morning sunlight
- Large living room with oversized windows
- Marble countertops, dishwasher, & ample cabinet space
- Classic Art-Deco tiling in the windowed bathroom
- King-sized primary bedroom with dual exposures
- Refinished hardwood floors
- Tons of closet space
433 West 34th Street is a full-service, pet-friendly cooperative boasting a prime Manhattan West location and a variety of attractive amenities, including:
- 24-hour doorman/concierge
- Dry-Clean Drop-Off service
- Live-in super, day porters and beloved handyman
- Laundry Room
- Bike Room
- Storage Room
- BuildingLink system
- Unlimited sublets permitted after 3 years
- Pied-a-terres permitted
- Parental gifting and co-purchasing permitted
Located in the heart of Hudson Yards, the building’s residents enjoy a variety of neighborhood riches, including renowned restaurants, fine shopping, a new Whole Foods, the Culture Shed, the waterfront at Hudson River Park, the stroll of the High Line, and the convenience of the 7 train. Also near the A/C/E, 1/2/3, Path trains, and LIRR.
Kindly call or write anytime for a private appointment.
All information above is respectfully submitted subject to errors and omissions. While every attempt is made to ensure accuracy, the floor plan provides guidance only. The measurements and specifications are approximate and may not be to scale. For exact dimensions, parties may hire an architect or engineer. Some photos may be virtually staged. Owner/Broker.