- SQFT 1,034 sqft
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Bedrooms 2
- Maint/CC $0
- Price $6,520 per month
Sky Hi Luxury Living
One Manhattan Square is an 80-story, 823-foot modern glass tower condominium located along the East River
waterfront on the Lower East Side with unobstructed panoramic water and skyline views, with over 100,000 square feet of every conceivable luxury.
Residence 80B is a 1,034 square foot two bedroom, two bathroom with an open gourmet kitchen and breakfast bar. This residence faces South West Warm with stunning NY Harbor views. This residence features imported stone and custom finishes, premium Miele appliance package, 5" wide stained oak flooring, master bath with custom wood cabinetry, marble tile walls and mosaic floors with radiant heat, under-mount Wetstyle sink with glass vanity top and Dornbracht polished chrome faucets and a washer and dryer.
Designed by Adamson Associates Architects the Toronto-based firm which served as executive architects on The Shard at London Bridge the 823-foot tower will be a striking addition to the Manhattan skyline. The building is clad in a delicate mix of natural elements and modern accents, including a sleek glass curtain wall that reflects the river below. Other architectural highlights include the use of muntz metal on the podium and entrance way that provides a warm, earthy tone.
* Over 100,000 square feet of resort-like amenities
* The Club Level features a luxurious spa centered around a tranquil courtyard, Hamam with cold plunge pool, 75 foot swimming pool, children's wading pool, treatment rooms, hot tub, sauna, full basketball court, two-lane bowling alley, squash court, golf simulator, 70-person movie theater and performance space, cellar bar and lounge, wine tasting room, cigar room, pet spa and laundry and alterations.
* The Ground Floor features a 24-hour doorman and concierge, double-height grand lobby with two seating areas and fireplaces, private motor court, package delivery and refrigerated storage, dry cleaning valet, and complimentary bicycle storage.
* The Third Floor Garden Level is devoted to indoor and outdoor opportunities featuring a culinary lounge and demonstration kitchen, business center, teen game room and indoor childrens playroom.
* One Manhattan Squares 45,000 square foot oasis with lush gardens is by the celebrated design firm West 8 landscape architects and amenities feature sumac meander, pike slip courtyard, birch garden, children's playground, social courtyards, relaxation lawns, fire pits, outdoor kitchen and dining, herb garden, adult tree house, tea pavilion, outdoor ping-pong, putting green, stargazing observatory, and a 93 ft. covered dog run. Finally, the Fitness Level features state-of-the-art weight room, cardio room, four fitness studios, cardio, dance and yoga classes.
*** The rent advertised has promotional pricing deducted for the net effective rent. Net Rent is: $6520 which includes the deductions for 15% broker fee and the 1 month free of the gross rent which s $8500. This is the amount you pay monthly.