- SQFT 715 sqft
- Bathrooms 1
- Bedrooms 1
- Maint/CC $902
- RET $1,305
- Price $1,295,000
- Price to Sell ! Ready to move in immediately!
- Sunny high floor newly renovated corner unit at
luxury building right off Union Square Park!
- Apartment video Link: https://youtu.be/r-KBbHYKH7I
-- 715 sq ft , 1 bedroom/1 bath Condo at Zeckendorf Towers right off Union Square.
-- Coveted high floor corner unit to ensure privacy and tranquility.
-- Super bright and sunny, wrapped around with floor to ceiling windows facing south, east, and west offering spectacular city views.
-- Recently renovated with a modern palate:
* Windowed chef's kitchen with an Italian marble backsplash wall and an oversized Caesarstone quartz kitchen island that is open to the living/dining area, complete with Bosch appliances and grey oak cabinetry throughout.
* Plenty of customized closet space in the bedroom and foyer with top-of-the-line millwork.
* Spacious bedroom with special designed tinted sliding door that opens up into the living room, giving the whole space a nice flow while maintaining privacy as needed. Second bedroom door provide close access to the bathroom.
* Italian marble bathroom with Toto and Grohe fixtures.
* Brand new updated lighting fixtures provide a warm and inviting vibe.
Zeckendorf Towers is a full service luxury development with amenities such as:
-- 24-hour doorman and concierge services with live-in super and on-site garage,
-- indoor skylit 60 ft swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, staffed gym with free classes,
-- a massive sundeck overlooking Union Square Park, landscape courtyard garden, laundry room
Right off union square, its central location and the surrounding convenience make this apartment the perfect launch pad to experience the NYC lifestyle:
* Drop off your dry cleanings and grab your morning Starbucks coffee on premises, before hop into one of the seven subway train lines (4,5,6, L, N,R, Q & W ) just around the corner.
* Come back after a day's work and unwind in the Union Square Park's lush green with its dog run and Children's Playground. Pick up fresh produce from local farms at the famous outdoor Greenmarket, find whatever else you need to prepare that perfect dinner at nearby Whole Foods or Trader Joe's, or simply dine out at the numerous world class restaurants and experience the vibrant downtown nightlife.
Located at the heart of downtown manhattan, this is where the most sought after neighborhoods (Gramercy Park, Greenwich village, Flat Iron, East Village) come together.
Close distance to popular universities and schools ( NYU, The New School) make this place a great investment for the future!