211 East 43rd Street, 24th Floor
New York, NY 10017
- Buyer Info
- Seller Info
- Renter Info
- Closing Costs
- Real Estate Glossary
- Neighborhood Guide
Deciding which broker to list your property with is an important decision. We at Level Group take your needs very seriously and are here to help you every step of the way. Please see below for a modest list of our capabilities.
We also invite you to contact our President, Larry Link, at 646-274-0916 or via email at LLink@levelgroup.com anytime to discuss your needs and answer any questions you may have about the sales and listing process. We welcome your inquiry and look forward to an opportunity to be of service.
- We are a Licensed New York Broker – Our company is licensed by the New York Department of State.
- Modern, cutting edge website – Our website’s design, search engine and advertising distribution technology is the best in NYC.
- Advertising on all of the top real estate marketplaces – Level Group advertises your property on over a dozen different top websites including Craigslist, The New York Times, The Village Voice, Trulia, Street Easy and many others. For a list of where we advertise CLICK HERE.
- We are REBNY members – Our agents are REQUIRED to co-broke and share your property listing with thousands of other REBNY agents, resulting the broadest possible exposure to the NYC brokerage community. In practice, we routinely share our listings with every qualified and licensed agent in NYC.
- Our Principal Broker is a Real Estate attorney – Our principal broker, Mike Greenberg, is an experienced real estate attorney adept and knowledgeable at handling transactions across the full spectrum of New York property types.
- We have over 140 experienced agents – Our agents are all licensed, trained and capable in all aspects of real estate marketing and brokerage. We would be happy to make a recommendation of who would be an ideal person to handle your transaction based on that agent’s individual experience.
- We have the local market knowledge you need – Our company is focused almost exclusively on sales and rentals of New York City property.
- Our agents deliver personal attention – Each of our agents are licensed, independent contractors working with our company to sell your property. Each agent is expected to be personally responsible in the handling of every detail of your transaction and has a fiduciary duty to keep you informed about all relevant aspects of the sales process in a timely manner.
- We have a convenient midtown office – Ideally located one block south of Grand Central Station, our beautiful midtown office is convenient for buyers and sellers alike.