370 Lexington Avenue, 24th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Interested To Learn More?
* Learn how Level Group's Platform can improve your business and receive our exclusive "Top Ten Empty Promises of Typical Brokerage Firms,"collected from our meetings with hundreds of agents over our 10 year history
WELCOME TO LEVEL GROUP
A Personal Approach to Real Estate
Feel at home so you can help others find theirs
The Level Group Platform - Working For Agents Since 2004
But don't take our word for it. Listen to what they have to say:
"Before arriving at Level Group, I worked at a few other 'typical firms' and immediately was drawn to the company culture at Level Group. They are not only easy going, but a team of seasoned professionals who help with every facet of real estate, including legal and commercial matters. Most importantly, though, they are ethical; their mantra always is to do what is in the best interests of the client."
"I specifically chose Level Group not only because of the generous commission structure but also because I loved the idea of building my own business. The structure of Level Group allows you the flexibility to create your own career path while having all of the resources you would at any of the larger firms."
"Larry, Mike, Marc and Sosa are always there to provide assistance from their vast experience. But more importantly, they are like your friends. Hands down, my experience with Level Group has far surpassed any other experiences I have had with other firms, from help on deals to new ideas for growth, to just sitting down and shooting the breeze. I can’t stress enough the importance of feeling like you are part of family – not just a firm!"
"Level Group is an amazing place to work! Level's President, Larry Link, has an exceptional way of inspiring and connecting with agents, drawing out skills in you that were hidden, helping you to grow and ultimately, giving the confidence you need to succeed. This kind of leadership is irreplaceable and why I love working at Level Group."
How Will You Leverage The Level Group Platform?
Helping our agents make more money, with less headaches, every day
- Agent-Friendly Commission Splits
- The Level Group Platform
- A Place To Call Home
- The best in the business for both residential and commercial agents
- 100% commission payout minus a small transaction fee
- Same-day payments for certified funds or money orders
- Integrated website tools and information, including listings access, online deal history and customer relationship management
- Experienced managers for direct support and a comprehensive online knowledge base for self-help
- Discounted advertising and flexible structure with no quotas or face time
- Flexibility and independence when you want it, supportive environment when you need it
- Friendly management and a beautiful office space in a central Midtown Manhattan location
- Diverse group of agents and teams, upholding our positive reputation within the industry
Our Managers Are Real People. Seriously.
Get to know us...
Larry Link / President
- Involved on all sides of residential and commercial real estate for 20+ years as a broker, banker, owner, renter, landlord and developer
- Loves to help, teach and mentor others in both business and life
- Works at a 1950's Mad Men style rosewood desk with a hidden bar
Michael Greenberg / CEO and General Counsel
- Trained as a classical musician; plans to study guitar next
- Loves anything from Italy and any sport with a racket
- Enjoys mentoring agents and using 22 years of legal practice experience to help our Level family
Eseosa "Sosa" Eke / Director of Operations
- Highly enthusiastic about addressing agent needs and inquiries
- Involved in charity work for 526 children across the Atlantic
- Plays the piano, sings Jazz, RnB and Gospel; has recorded 2 singles that have yet to be released
Wendy (Weihsiun) Hung / Director of Corporate Strategy
- Passionate about creating a shift in people's lives for ongoing success
- Has lived overseas for more than half her life including Taipei, Hong Kong and Los Angeles. Fluent in English & Mandarin
- Enjoys travelling the world and playing competitive billiards
Marc Alter / Sales & Luxury Rentals
- Loves to help people do things better, especially real estate agents
- Enjoys eating, traveling and thinking of creative solutions to problems
- Once lived in 20+ NYC apartments over the course of 17 months and spent a total of $1,100 on rent
Take Advantage Of Our Professional Space
Come in and check it out for yourself
Are You Interested?
* You'll receive "Benefits of the Level Group Platform" and our exclusive "Top Ten Empty Promises of Typical Brokerage Firms"